Terms and Conditions
1. The Accommodation Request Form must be completed and returned to the nominated Agent as shown.
2. Accommodation is for seven free nights for two at one of the following Resorts:
Bali Seascape Beach Club in Candi Dasa Bali in a Hotel/Studio room (children and adults each count as one person). Each reservation date must commence on a Saturday. Check-in time is 3pm & Check- out time is 11am. Recipients are to be couples aged between 28-65 and hold a valid credit card and can bring up to 2 children under the age of 13. Must be employed or retired on pension with combined salary of AU$95K. Unattached singles age 30+ (cannot travel with a partner), employed or retired on pension with salary of AU$75k. A utility fee of US $10 applies per day per couple. Fees are payable directly to the resort upon departure. Airport pickups are recommended and can be arranged at the charge of AU $50 per car one way Please note that transfer vehicles seat up to 4 adults.
Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Nusa Dua in Mutiara Room for 2 adults and up to 2 children under the age of 12. Recipients are to be couples or married couples. At least one of the couple has to be between the ages of 30 & 65. No solo travellers. Guests combined annual income must be superior to $50,000 AUD per annum.
Absolute Twin Sands Resort & Spa in Phuket Thailand in a Studio room (children and adults each count as one person). Guests must be couples married or co-habituating for 2 or more years, travelling together. Both members of a couple must be a minimum of 30 years of age prior to check-in and no more than 65 years of age prior to check-out. You may bring up to 2 children under the age of 12 free of charge. For children 13-18 years old, a surcharge of €99 per child will apply. All requested dates are subject to availability and all check-in dates go strictly from SATURDAY ONLY. Guests combined annual income must be superior to €40,000 equivalent. (approx. AUD $60,000) Group travel is not permitted. A group is defined as two or more families travelling during the same period to the same resort area or property. Only one voucher permitted per household.
The Mnarani Club in Mombasa Kenya in a garden room (Client can upgrade to creek room/sea view for an extra AUD $30 per person). Each reservation date must commence on a Sunday. Check-in time is 4pm & Check- out time is 10am. Recipients are to be couples aged between 25-65 and hold a valid credit card. Airport transfers within Africa are compulsory and are charged at AU $200 per person return. Alternatively, you can upgrade to Breakfast & Dinner daily with return Airport transfers included for a fee of AU$320 per person.
3. Travel must be booked and completed as per the expiry date. All bookings must be made within 3 months of the recipient receiving the voucher or the voucher becomes void.
4. All accommodation requests are subject to availability. Please note School & Public Holidays and Special Events are strictly limited.
5. A booking fee of $25 per person must be sent together with your request form either by cheque/money order or will be debited from credit card details supplied. This will be refunded if the booking is unsuccessful. Should the Resort accept one of the proposed dates then the booking fee becomes non-refundable.
6. This voucher relates to accommodation only. All other expenses including travel, food & beverages are the sole responsibility of the recipient using the voucher. Furthermore the recipient will be responsible for any loss or deliberate damage caused as a result of their occupancy at the resort.
7. All Booking Requests must be made at least 30 days in advance. The full payment of travel must be forwarded to the nominated agent within 72 hours of confirmation or the voucher becomes void. Please note that if you wish to pay by credit card then a 2% fee applies for this service. No refund is available after full payment has been made.
8. Once hotel availability is confirmed, the hotel requires a copy of the flight itinerary within 72 hours and only then can confirmation letters be issued. A charge of AU $55 per person will apply for each amendment after the reservation has been confirmed and advised. (For your protection, we strongly advise you take out travel insurance)
9. Bookings are non-transferrable so name changes are not accepted. Reservations must be cancelled and new ones requested.
10. Upon check-in, guests would be asked to provide debit/credit card details for room security as per normal resort procedures. If clients are not able to provide this, a cash deposit of €500 will be requested (approx. AUD $700)
12. As this is a cross-promotion between the properties and the participating agent, guests may be invited to attend a short presentation where the properties may wish to showcase their entire property and any offerings they may have. Please note that you are under no obligation to buy anything but failing to attend may result in the full rack rate being charged to the guest for their stay.
13. Participation in this promotion will not create any legal relationship between the promoters and the recipients
14. This voucher has no cash redemption value and is not for retail sale or resale, unused or expired vouchers do not have a refund value.